What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and the nature of a problem that may require service. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process service requests – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We may also collect information on how you use our website (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This information is not linked to a particular individual or household.
We may use and store information about your location based on your IP address (at a city or county level). We use this data to provide features of our website, to improve and customize our website, and for more targeted marketing on and off our website.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our website at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
ABC Plumbing may use remarketing as part of an online marketing campaign. According to Google’s definition of remarketing, “Remarketing is a feature that lets (companies) reach people who have previously visited (the company’s) site, and show (those previous site visitors) relevant ads when they visit other sites on the Google (Bing & Yahoo) Display Network.”
- Third party vendors, including Google, Bing & Yahoo, may show our ads on sites on the internet.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Job Application Details
If you apply for a job with us, we may collect additional information in connection with your application.
This may include:
- Additional contact information
- Username and password
- Work authorization status
- Resume, CV, cover letter, work experience, and education information
- Professional and work-related licenses, permits, and certifications held
- Reference-related information; and
- Any other information that is publicly available or that you elect to provide to us (e.g., current salary, expected salary).
Such information may be collected from you directly, from your references, from a recruiter, from your prior employers, and from your places of education. We will only use this information to evaluate your candidacy, including processing your application, assessing your qualifications, corresponding with you, and complying with legal obligations.
Contact Form – https://abcplumbingtx.com/contact/
Phone Number: 817-427-3222